Think Spring! Our Previously Owned Twentieth Century Era Bee motif brooch is all style. It is 18k yellow and white-gold. The diamonds are pave set in the wings and the eyes are genuine blue sapphires. The bee weighs 11.8 grams. This is a consignment item.
Diamond and Sapphire Bee Brooch
A Classic Twentieth Century Era Bee Brooch is a perfect gift for the wildlife/nature lover in your life.
The 18k white-gold wings are set with 54, single-cut genuine diamonds. The diamond total weight is approximately .80 carats. Color Grade is H-I and the Clarity grade is SI.
- 18k gold Bee Brooch with Genuine Diamonds and Blue Sapphires.
- Diamond Total Weight; approximately .80 carats
- Sapphire total weight; approximately .20 carats
- Diamonds are pave-set
- Sapphires are prong-set
- 18k Yellow and white-Gold
- Brooch Measurements: Approximately 1.30 x .95 inches
- Total Weight of Brooch is 11.8 grams
- 18k diamond and Sapphire Brooch Ring
- Gift Box